I was so lucky to win a challenge at A Vintage Journey and I was asked if I would be a guestdesigner. And of course I would :)
I have to admit that I was a little scared because I am not making so much vintage, shabby, Mixed Media (my mixed media style is a kind of light-version) AJ, Industrial and steampunk, as being made on this blog :)
But I went for the vintage style and made a Christmas card :)
I have used:
- brown paperbag
- stamp from Kaisercraft
- die cut from Poppystamps (window), snowstar from Magnolia, tree from Creative Expressions and "God Jul" from RoxStamps
- motiv found on net
Here is my result:
Here is how i started:
I have used a brown paperbag. I covered it with a thin coat of white gesso and stamped it with crackle-stamp from Kaisercraft with Distress Ink - Vintage photo.
I have used corrugated cardboard and put on some crackle-paint on the edges. When dry I inked the edges with Distress Ink.
I distressed the paper under the corrugated cardboard and use a window die cut from Poppystamps.
In the end I add a bow made of lace with a brad, die cut snowstar from Magnolia, tree from Creative Expressions and "God Jul" (means Merry Christmas) die from Rox Stamps and mad a tag :)
Thanks for looking :)
I participate in following challenges:
- Scraps`N`Pieces - November Challenge - Vintage - 28.11
- Ooh-la-la - Challenge #217 - Vintage - 19.11
- The Ribbongirls - November Card challenge - Anything goes - 19.11
- Scrap-Craft-Inspiration - Challenge #4 - Christmas Time - 1.12
- We Love Vintage - vintage with sweet vintage image - 16.11
- Familieminners Kreative Hjørne (facebook) - 29.11
- Craft Dee-Bows - November Challenge - Anything goes include a handmade bow - 29.11
- Polkadoodles - Week 44 - Anythinge goes - 18.11